Beech House Nursery School opened its doors in 2013, and was rated OUTSTANDING in all areas of its provision by Ofsted.
In 2017, the Nursery was re-registered to become a Limited Company, effectively becoming a ‘new’ business in the eyes of Ofsted and hence ‘losing’ its previous reports. The previous reports however, can still be viewed HERE.
On 3 December, Ofsted released our latest report following inspection in November, and we are delighted to announce we have again been rated OUTSTANDING IN ALL AREAS!
Quality of Education: OUTSTANDING
Behaviour and Attitudes: OUTSTANDING
Personal Development: OUTSTANDING
Leadership and Management: OUTSTANDING
Key elements of note in the report include:
– The nursery has a warm and caring ethos. Children are placed securely in the heart of staff practice.
– Children are offered an inspiring range of activities that quickly capture their interests, and help them develop a positive attitude to learning
– The staff team are highly motivated, enthusiastic, and always strive for excellence.
– Staff plan meticulously for children’s individual needs and interests.
– Children’s behaviour is exemplary. They display high levels of respect for staff and each other.
– Staff have an excellent knowledge of safeguarding procedures [and] are highly proactive in protecting children from harm.
To read the full report, please visit the Ofsted website.