You can use this page to either pay an invoice, or to notify us of any short-term change in attendance (eg, any upcoming pre-planned holidays or absences, and or to make a swap/book extras for your child/children).
Do remember that long-term changes in attendance still need to be notified via email to the Nursery Office.
PAY YOUR INVOICE
Please use the button below to pay your Nursery invoice, using your Credit Card, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
NURSERY SWAP and EXTRA SESSIONS SYSTEM
Year-Round children who attend for 4 or 5 days per week may take up to one week of ‘Holiday Allocation’without charge (from 1st Sept to 31st Aug annually).
Terms: It must be one full week of the child’s regular booking pattern (not ad hoc days), and we must receive a minimum of four weeks notice. If booking patterns are changed during the year, holiday allocation will be on a pro-rata basis for that annual entitlement.
Note: Term-Time Only children will not be entitled to holiday allocation as they only attend for 39 weeks per year.
All Term-Time Only children, and those Year-Round children who attend for 2 or 3 days per week, may take up to one week of ‘Holiday Swaps’(from 1st Sept to 31st Aug annually).
Terms: It must be one full week of the child’s regular booking pattern (not ad hoc days), and we must receive a minimum of four weeks notice. If booking patterns are changed during the year, holiday swaps will be on a pro-rata basis for that annual entitlement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
As per your signed Parental Agreement, all sessions are chargeable. There will be no refunds for unused swap allocation. However, in order to support our families we do our best to accommodate swaps where possible. This form is to support as many of you to make those swaps as we can. There is no guarantee that there will be sufficient availability for you to use all of your swaps.
For clarity, a ‘Swap’ can be made for a pre-booked unattended session.
SWAP FORM CONDITIONS:
- Children who join partway through the year should check with the Office as to how many days they may be able to have.
- A ‘swap’ should be made for the equivalent length session: fees will not be reduced should you choose to, for example, swap a full day to a morning. It may be possible to extend the length of a day, but do bear in mind that the fee will be increased accordingly.
- It is the responsibility of the family to book swaps via the appropriate booking system.
- Sessions are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Bookings may be made in advance, in order to help families plan their year.
- Should your Child finish their time at Nursery, swap sessions can then not be used for their usual booking pattern (eg, it is not possible for a child to ‘finish’ with us in July, and then use their ‘swaps’ to keep attending the Nursery into August).